Walt Mankowski via plug on 26 May 2024 18:27:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] System won't boot after failed upgrade from Ubuntu 23.10 to 24.04

Well, I eventually managed to login in single user mode. It's a
mess. Most of /usr/share is missing, for instance. I tried running

apt --fix-broken install

I fixed a few things, but I think things are too far gone.

Time for a new box, I think!

Sigh.

Walt