Casey Bralla (Mail List) via plug on 26 Jan 2023 06:41:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] My Holy Quest for a WYSIWYG HTML Word Processor

I think my __REAL__ desire is to see "Reveal Codes", and to relive my glory in WordPerfect.  I see it's available for Linux in text mode, but that's too old fashion for me.

I plan to try to get it running in WINE.

BTW, not sure who pointed it to me, but this is a fascinating account from one of the founders of WordPerfect.  http://www.wordplace.com/ap/index.shtml

Casey