Walt Mankowski via plug on 26 Jan 2023 08:41:21 -0800

Re: [PLUG] My Holy Quest for a WYSIWYG HTML Word Processor

I’m not who you mean by “their” website. John Gruber invented Markdown and has a nice description of it on his website [1]. There are also extensions that add things like tables that aren’t in his original spec.

Walt

1. https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/