Walt Mankowski via plug on 26 Jan 2023 15:00:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] My Holy Quest for a WYSIWYG HTML Word Processor

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 05:21:03PM -0500, Lynn Bradshaw via plug wrote:
> I'm generally inclined to agree that LaTeX usually gets things right.
> However there are matters like the hideous red box that appears around
> hyperlinks by default.

The red boxes didn't bother me that much. I didn't even realize PDFs
supported hyperlinks, so I found them to be a nice reminder that you
could, for example click on a citation number to jump to the list of