Steve Litt via plug on 31 Jan 2023 19:52:31 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux admin courses

Adam Zion via plug said on Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:15:11 -0500

> My stepson suggested that maybe I could find a job as a Linux
>administrator. I know that I have a fair amount of self-taught
>experience, but nowhere near where I need to be an actual admin. Do
>you have any suggestions for online courses that might be what I need?

I'm re-learning Calculus online, for free, at Khan Academy, and I'm very
impressed with the thoroughness of the course. Try it, you might like
it.

SteveT

Steve Litt