Ron Guilmet via plug on 31 Jan 2023 20:00:57 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Restated: My Holy Quest for a WYSIWYG Word Processor

Oh, I agree. I misspoke by saying a “problem.” I was thinking, don’t force HTML to do everything. I love that CSS is around. I remember the days of nesting tables to format pages. What a nightmare that was.