Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 8 Aug 2023 12:02:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Aug 8 - PLUG North - "Open Source for Amateur Radios" by Walt Mankowski (7pm ET online)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that PLUG North will be meeting virtually TONIGHT at 7
PM EDT. Details are below.

Walt