Walt Mankowski via plug on 8 Aug 2023 19:01:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Aug 8 - PLUG North - "Open Source for Amateur Radios" by Walt Mankowski (7pm ET online)

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who attended tonight's meeting. This might have
been our best-attended virtual meeting ever! Thanks also to all the
folks from the Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club who attended, and special
thanks to Jonathan Simpson for doing his SDR magic behind the scenes
so we could all watch and listen to their training session on sending
digital forms over the radio on the same Jitsi channel as the meeting!

It was great seeing the two communities Jim loved come together
tonight. I'm sure Jim would have loved to see it.

Walt