Walt Mankowski via plug on 11 Sep 2023 12:13:55 -0700

[PLUG] Tailscale talk? (was Outgoing VPN for Entire Network)

Changing the subject just a bit here. I've heard a lot of buzz about
Tailscale but I don't really understand what it is. Is it sufficiently
open source to be a topic for an upcoming PLUG meeting?

Walt