Elizabeth K. Joseph via plug on 13 Nov 2023 08:00:38 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Nov 14 - PLUG North - "The Open Source Renaissance in Mainframe Technology" by Elizabeth Joseph (7pm at CoreDial)

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 8:35 PM Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via
plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
> This month, PLUG welcomes back Elizabeth Joseph, who will
> be giving a talk entitled "The Open Source Renaissance in
> Mainframe Technology".

I'll ask when we're on-site too and make adjustments to my talk on the
fly, but so I can prep a little I made a tiny poll to see where I
should focus: https://forms.gle/7221BPgUym5KsfUg7

If you don't like Google Forms, feel free to reach out to me here or
directly and let me know which interest area you'd select:
 - Just Linux
 - z/OS!
 - High-level view of EVERYTHING, regardless of operating system.

Excited to be in town and finally get back to an in-person meeting.
Hope to see you tomorrow!

--
Elizabeth K. Joseph || Lyz || pleia2