Walt Mankowski via plug on 13 Nov 2023 08:21:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Nov 14 - PLUG North - "The Open Source Renaissance in Mainframe Technology" by Elizabeth Joseph (7pm at CoreDial)

On Mon, Nov 13, 2023 at 11:00:20AM -0500, Elizabeth K. Joseph via plug wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 8:35 PM Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via
> plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
> > This month, PLUG welcomes back Elizabeth Joseph, who will
> > be giving a talk entitled "The Open Source Renaissance in
> > Mainframe Technology".
>
> I'll ask when we're on-site too and make adjustments to my talk on the
> fly, but so I can prep a little I made a tiny poll to see where I
> should focus: https://forms.gle/7221BPgUym5KsfUg7
>
> If you don't like Google Forms, feel free to reach out to me here or
> directly and let me know which interest area you'd select:
>  - Just Linux
>  - z/OS!
>  - High-level view of EVERYTHING, regardless of operating system.
>
> Excited to be in town and finally get back to an in-person meeting.
> Hope to see you tomorrow!

Thanks Lyz!

I'll add that we'll run this like we have our other post-pandemic
meetings at Coredial, meaning there won't be any food, and there won't
be a jitsi stream for the meeting.

Unfortunately I have a condo association meeting tomorrow night. I'll
be late, but hopefully I'll be able to make it for at least part of
Lyz's presentation.

Walt