Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 14 Nov 2023 07:54:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Nov 14 - PLUG North - "The Open Source Renaissance in Mainframe Technology" by Elizabeth Joseph (7pm at CoreDial)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that PLUG North meets TONIGHT at 7 PM, in-person at
Coredial. Details are below.

Also a reminder that, like our other recent meetings at Coredial,
there won't be any food, and there also won't be a Jistsi feed for the
meeting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm double-booked tonight with another meeting at 6:30. I'll be at
North as soon as I'm able to sneak out of my first meeting. Please
don't wait for me to start since I don't know when I'll get there.

Walt