Elizabeth Krumbach on 26 Apr 2006 00:51:06 -0000

Re: May meeting ideas

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 09:42:06PM -0400, Lee Marzke wrote:
> I live 1 exit east of Royersford ( Collegeville ) and can offer my place for
> the meeting.  I have a large finished basement, WiFi,  and wet bar.  ( I'm
> still unemployed so I'd have to ask others to bring the food, beer, snacks. )

Thanks for the offer Lee, it sounds great. I'm sure we can get everyone to
pitch in a couple bucks for snacks or bring something along.

How is the parking situation at your place?

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com