Lee Marzke on 26 Apr 2006 22:30:39 -0000

Re: May meeting ideas

Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 09:42:06PM -0400, Lee Marzke wrote:
I live 1 exit east of Royersford ( Collegeville ) and can offer my place for
the meeting. I have a large finished basement, WiFi, and wet bar. ( I'm
still unemployed so I'd have to ask others to bring the food, beer, snacks. )

Thanks for the offer Lee, it sounds great. I'm sure we can get everyone to pitch in a couple bucks for snacks or bring something along.

How is the parking situation at your place?

Most of the time when neighbors have parties people just park along the side of
my "street" or along the main perkiomen circle. There should be plenty of room.
Don't park in marked spaces in front of the other units.

Bring Wifi cards or Ethernet cables for your laptop. If you have a SIP or IAX
client you can try out Asterisk - I'll setup extra accounts.

119 Pepper Dr. Collegeville, PA
http://tinyurl.com/msxpn
610 454 9354