Re: (presumed/suspected) spambot Users removed: Re: BerkeleyLUG (website): Removing spambot Users ...

On Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 6:35:53 AM UTC-7, Michael Paoli wrote:
michaelpaoli says:
2019-10-22 AT 6:16 AM (-07:00 PDT US/Pacific)
And per
Removing spambot Users
https://berkeleylug.com/2019/09/19/removing-spambot-users/
The (presumed) spambot Users have been removed (per the earlier stated
selection criteria).

Am presuming that the remaining, valid "earlier stated selection criteria" are the following two options:
o Set a non-blank First Name and/or Last Name on your Profile Personal Options.
   https://berkeleylug.com/wp-admin/profile.php
o Be or become a subscriber to our BerkeleyLUG list (Google Groups).
   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/berkeleylug
   For all email addresses subscribed to that list, for Users Registered
   https://berkeleylug.com/wp-login.php?action="">
   on our BerkeleyLUG web site where we have a matched email address,

https://berkeleylug.com/
   we'll presume that user isn't a spambot and won't remove that
   registered User account in our spambot purging efforts (be sure your
   email addresses match - do you need to change/update for them to
   match?).