Re: Open source stay at home

It will be meet.jit.si/berkeleypi

I'll email when ready hopefully by noon

Thomas

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 4:50 PM Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> wrote:
Quoting tom r lopes (tomrlopes@gmail.com):

> It is likely to be just me talking to myself.  But it is very possible that
> I'll have trouble conferencing  to myself (The mind is getting foggy now)

Assuming you send out the meeting details, and I see them in time, I'd
be delighted to join you.  I've done a lot of both Jitsi Meet and Zoom,
so my own setup is tested-good, and maybe can help verify that you're
getting across the video link to me and to anyone else attending.

--
Cheers,      @kareem_carr:  "I discovered a new statistical law, that says that
Rick Moen            all jokes on Twitter are based on other jokes on Twitter."