greg conant on 18 Apr 2012 13:39:33 -0700

Re: We have has NoSQL Summer and Functional Fall, it is time to start preparing for AI Winter!

i'm pretty excited for this idea too (and not just because of the cool name!).  it's been too long since i read anything about AI, so it'll be fun to get a refresher.
greg