Mike Zornek on Wed Oct 12 16:50:41 2005

[PhillyOnRails] Introductions

Howdy.

So, I'm 26 years old. I got an Interactive Digital Media degree from Drexel
(although I started as a Comp Sci major). I consider myself mainly a web
developer with specialties in user interface design and am on the verge
(though it's not final yet) of leaving my current full-time job and
returning to contracting.

Historically I've been building apps with PHP but discovered Rails back in
Aug and have already started to use it on some new projects. Building via
MVC isn't new to me, but I must say the Rails framework is taking care of so
much code I maintain by hand in my PHP apps.

More info can be found on the website (linked in the footer) if you are
interested. I look forward to meeting everyone!

~ Mike
--
http://MikeZornek.com