Erin Mulder on Mon Oct 24 17:39:33 2005

[PhillyOnRails] November 2nd Meeting Announcement

  • From: meara@alumni.princeton.edu (Erin Mulder)
  • Subject: [PhillyOnRails] November 2nd Meeting Announcement
  • Date: Mon Oct 24 17:39:33 2005

BTW, apologies to the folks who won't be able to make it on Nov 2
because of the PLUG meeting.  It turned out to be a bit too complicated
to switch the date this time, but we will certainly avoid PLUG meetings
in the future.

Feel free to send ideas for a more permanent schedule.  I've been
leaning towards either the first or second Tuesday of the month, mostly
because  "Ruby Tuesday" has a nice ring to it! :)

Cheers,
Erin