Erin Mulder on 4 Nov 2005 06:43:47 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] We have a wiki!! (Take a minute to update your page)

I just created a wiki for us at:

  http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/

I think it will be a great way for us to plan meetings, get to know each
other through people pages, collaborate on projects, share links to Ruby
resources, etc.

Please take a minute to customize your personal page, linked from:

  http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/People

Just click on your name and choose "PeopleTemplate" to create your page.

(If you're not on that list already, it's because you didn't give me
your name when you signed up for the mailing list.  Just edit the People
page, add your name, save it, and then click on your name link to create
your page.)

Let me know if you have any trouble!

Cheers,
Erin

PS. The wiki installation seems a bit slow and I'm guessing that's
because I didn't configure it to use mod_python.  If anyone's done that
before, can you drop me a line?  I'm not sure if I need to do something
besides install it, and I know I'll get around to bothering with it much
sooner if someone tells me exactly what needs to be done. :)