Erin Mulder on 4 Nov 2005 15:31:15 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] We have a wiki!! (Take a minute to update your page)

Tom Lieber wrote:
> Will the wiki be reflecting announcements made on the mailing list,
> the other way around, or will the wiki be replacing the list for news
> entirely?

The list is primary for announcements and discussion.  The wiki is more
of an archive/collaboration space.  Thus, I will try to make sure the
announcements and the most interesting/useful stuff discussed on the
list make their way over there, but you don't need to be monitoring the
wiki as your main source of PhillyOnRails news.

Cheers,
Erin