Mat Schaffer on 1 Nov 2006 13:46:46 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night?

On Nov 1, 2006, at 8:24 AM, Toby DiPasquale wrote:
One should note, however, that next month, the third Monday will be a
difficult day to arrange a pub night. I am in favor of this day in
general, but Christmas falls on the third Monday of December this year.
Just noting.

I'm showing it as the 18th on my calendar. Christmas is the 4th monday... unless apple's calendar widget lies. I hope it doesn't, anyway.

The week before Christmas may be a bit of a tough one for some people of course, but I'm gonna vote we stick to it for the moment.
-Mat