Mike Evans on 1 Nov 2006 13:48:54 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night?

I also vote that we stick to the 3rd monday, although I wish I didn't
need to wait 3 weeks for the first gathering.

On 11/1/06, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com> wrote:

On Nov 1, 2006, at 8:24 AM, Toby DiPasquale wrote: > One should note, however, that next month, the third Monday will be a > difficult day to arrange a pub night. I am in favor of this day in > general, but Christmas falls on the third Monday of December this > year. > Just noting.

I'm showing it as the 18th on my calendar.  Christmas is the 4th
monday... unless apple's calendar widget lies.  I hope it doesn't,
anyway.

The week before Christmas may be a bit of a tough one for some people
of course, but I'm gonna vote we stick to it for the moment.
-Mat