Aaron Blohowiak on 24 Jul 2007 18:56:35 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Somewhat OT, Statistics

Don't forget OpenCourseWare

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Mathematics/18-05Spring-2005/CourseHome/index.htm

On 7/23/07, Matt Hughes <hughes.matt@gmail.com> wrote:
There is an interesting class that Stanford and Google are jointly
presenting "STAT 202: Statistical Aspects of Data Mining."  The class
videos are posted here:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=statistics+aspects+of+data+mining

And the class page here:

http://stats202.com/