Justin W. Reagor on 25 Jul 2007 19:31:12 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Resume advice

Is "Brooklyn" really consider the real world? ;) Good luck!

:: Justin Reagor

On Jul 25, 2007, at 2:56 PM, John-Scott Atlakson wrote:

Thanks everyone!
All very practical advice...this should be the bump I need to get my life on paper organized (and soon!). I have to move out of my south philly apartment at the end of August and I'm thinking of relocating to Brooklyn (or any pleasant MTA-accessible neighborhood in the boroughs), so I figured I'd try to make the leap into the 'real' world to make the move possible (ambitious, I know).

Thanks again.

Cheers,
John-Scott