Justin W. Reagor on 13 Aug 2007 17:16:11 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] couple simple ror questions

Thats definitely true for running the application (or deployment)... but any developer is going to spend the 30 minutes (or more) on a new system anyway, mucking around and finding out how thing operate. And this is where documentation/rdoc helps out extremely.

:: Justin Reagor