Aaron Blohowiak on 13 Aug 2007 17:48:47 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] couple simple ror questions

perhaps we could "document" your dependencies in a rake task that attempts to do a gem check, and if it doesnt work out for any reason, first attempt an install and if THAT messes up, throw an error to the user? we could make this even smoother by having a naming convention for an array to run through in environment.rb and use the SAME array for our rake task. hmmmm...