Angel Pizarro on 13 Nov 2007 16:18:00 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] projects; facebook

  • From: "Angel Pizarro" <angel@mail.med.upenn.edu>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] projects; facebook
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:17:23 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=+dfq68R0cEIfPVfRU9kzPqToTYTLLPAWYewEvNJnyVM=; b=JCq+Bo772euLyD45Ur6tRoqixagunZZQBw6xTSDFe/aWVoei3A+ob748Wdwh7JUwbRXxR/zxIHYi8XcJE+0TIwdSHtHw/9ffqh9bUHqDCIWcFn3OvqnD7/lZ2plkzpa85tM0pRk+nBCqce1M2YW5APCdTDy4POsSTZy8QDffaCQ=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org