Brian Donahue on 9 Jan 2008 06:04:26 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night Advice

Hey Mat,

We are aiming for the 3rd Wednesday.  This month's pub night is in lieu of our regular meeting.  I am not sure if Alex, but I'll take a look.  He and I worked together a while back and he actually hosted our first-ever meeting at Indy Hall.

or, if you don't need the web access, and/or don't want to have to sign up with a Yahoo profile, just email:
phillyaltnet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Thanks,

Brian

On 1/9/08, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com> wrote:
On Jan 9, 2008, at 8:26 AM, Brian Donahue wrote:
> Thanks for the advice.  I was leaning toward calling, but wasn't
> sure what the protocol was.  If you do decide to make it out, we'd
> be happy to have you there (that goes for anyone on this list, of
> course).

Are you guys planning on doing the 3rd Wednesday consistently?  I'd be
curious to at least get to one or two of them, so let me know where I
can find a schedule.

Also, if you want, Alex Hillman from Independence Hall put the PoR
pubnite on their calendar feed.  They might do the same for Philly
ALT[dot]NET.

-Mat