Joe Smith on Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:50:41 -0500 (EST)

Re: Amazon Boycott, continued

Ok, I just placed an order for OOP for $25+4.50 with College Book Service.
Turns out they do have a web order page (but not ssl) and an 800
number.

I don't know how they get such a good price, or what kind of selection
they have; maybe some schools are using it as a text (CBS seems to
mainly handle textbooks).  They did mention it was their last copy ;-)

So, thanks for the ABE tip, Mark.

Now, where's a non-Amazon place to get CD's?

Sorry, sorry!  OT!  I forgot, this is a book ordering list.

<Joe