Alex Barylo on Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:45:07 -0500 (EST)

Generate a password

I hope you'll be able to help me out here guys.

I need to generate a couple of hundred passwords. I don't want them to
be completely random, because users will not memorize them and will
end up writing them down. Damn, they are going to write them down
anyway, aren't they? I'd like them to be pronouncable/memorizable.
Like Unix passwd utility does.

I don't have much time for it so I need an idea or a utility WITH
BATCH MODE.

Anyone?

Thank you,

Alex.
--------
Before the accident, I could not even spell UNIX