Sean O'Leary on Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:40:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: proposal for Monday

Well, doing a bit of un-lurking myself, I would be very interested in hearing all about this. I would really like to see more examples of OO Perl, seeing as I'm not really comfortable with them, despite having read about half of Damian Conway's book on the subject.

So, hello all, and I would love to hear about this neato project. I'm really interested in mod_perl aspects too.

Thank you for your time,

Sean O'Leary