Robert Spier on Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:57:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: proposal for Monday

>> 1) Pick a date.
KRB> I'm fine with [this] Monday night as John has suggested.
>> 2) Pick a place.  ISI conference room is probably still available
>> to us.  (35th and Market).  We could also go elsewhere - there's
>> that potential 17th and Arch location too.  (You know who you are.)
>> Other suggestions accepted.

KRB> I'm open to this -- are there going to be things like an LCD
KRB> projector or Whiteboard (and markers) available at any of these
KRB> locations?

Whiteboard - yes.  Markers - who knows.  :)

LCD projector - maybe.

What about a week from monday?  I'm worried about getting the spaces
in time, Hao, and one of our ISI contacts is in Europe today.  Hmm..

Does anyone else have a space they can volunteer?  Should have
whiteboard or blackboard, and be accessible by public transportation.
LCD projector or big monitor a plus.

-R