Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:09:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: proposal for Monday

> What about a week from monday?  I'm worried about getting the spaces
> in time, Hao, and one of our ISI contacts is in Europe today.  Hmm..
>
> Does anyone else have a space they can volunteer?  Should have
> whiteboard or blackboard, and be accessible by public transportation.
> LCD projector or big monitor a plus.

Well, if we really want it for this monday, and people don't mind comming
out to Fort Washington, I could get our empoloyer to let us use the same
conference room as last night -- whiteboards, and LCD projector included.
We're at 580 virginia drive suite 100.  It's not too far from the r5,
John can attest to the distance, I'm not sure if it's walkable, but I
think he said there is a bus that goes from the train station to the offices.
Or we might be able to arrange to pick some of the people up and drop them
off afterwards...there is a really good Indian restaraunt in the same
corporate park (The Palace of Asia), though I dont' know what time they're
open untill...

Anyway, this is for the benefit fo phl.pm, so what ever is best for the
group.