Robert Spier on Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:54:35 -0500

Re: Mongerfest 2001 (was: Re: Upcoming Technical and Social Schedule)

Adam Turoff writes:
>How about an East Coast mongerfest this December?  Philly is as good
>a place as any (DC and New York also come to mind).  All we need is a

How about a west coast mongerfest?  (Come visit me?)

There's lots to do here... it might not be as intellectual... but it's
sure pretty.

>Sure, mid-december will be cold.  But there are plenty of places indoors
>to visit.  :-)  Sound good?

LA has the advantage of being warm warm warm!  And - it might even be
possible to do both LA and SF, depending on the length, or LA and SD.

-R