Adam Turoff on Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:11:51 -0500

Re: Mongerfest 2001 (was: Re: Upcoming Technical and Social Schedule)

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 04:53:49PM -0800, Robert Spier wrote:
> Adam Turoff writes:
> >How about an East Coast mongerfest this December?  Philly is as good
> >a place as any (DC and New York also come to mind).  All we need is a
>
> How about a west coast mongerfest?  (Come visit me?)
>
> There's lots to do here... it might not be as intellectual... but it's
> sure pretty.
>
> >Sure, mid-december will be cold.  But there are plenty of places indoors
> >to visit.  :-)  Sound good?
>
> LA has the advantage of being warm warm warm!  And - it might even be
> possible to do both LA and SF, depending on the length, or LA and SD.

Philly has the advantage of being spontaneously close to DC, NY, Baltimore,
New Jersey and Central PA.  It's also reasonably close to Pittsburgh,
Rhode Island and Boston.

(Actually, perhaps a ski weekend might be a better idea.  Poconos anyone?
Vermont would be better, but it's too far away from Pittsburgh and DC.)

Z.