David H. Adler on Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:26:37 -0500

Re: Mongerfest 2001 (was: Re: Upcoming Technical and Social Schedule)

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 07:18:00PM -0500, Adam Turoff wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 06:41:42AM -0800, John Kominetz wrote:
> > My contract is up 14 December, so hopefully I'll see you and the rest of
> > the crew after then--maybe plan something for 17 December to skirt the
> > holiday?
>
> Ya know, that sounds like a really good idea.
>
> It would be nice to take thanksgiving and go somewhere exotic like
> Iceland, Ireland, Istanbul or Italy.  But it's getting a little
> late to get group rates for a long weekend.  And lots of people
> would rather stay stateside anyway.
>
> How about an East Coast mongerfest this December?  Philly is as good
> a place as any (DC and New York also come to mind).

But it doesn't begin with the letter 'I'...

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
"i don't play lead.  it interferes with my drinking." - Malcolm Young