Sean O'Leary on Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:05:10 -0500

Re: Mongerfest 2001 (was: Re: Upcoming Technical and Social Schedule)

At 08:11 PM 10/31/2001, you wrote:
(Actually, perhaps a ski weekend might be a better idea.  Poconos anyone?
Vermont would be better, but it's too far away from Pittsburgh and DC.)

Z.

If there's any serious thought about this, I would suggest Elk Mountain. It's a little bit of a drive from the Philadelphia metro area (about 2.5 hours) but I don't think you can find a better place to ski south of Buffalo. But we might be able to get better group rates or something at one of the more "commercial" mountains, like Montage, Jack Frost, Blue, or the like.

I would really enjoy a ski trip, it's been quite some time since I've been on one, and I could always use the activity. : ) Anyway, just my $.02.

Later,

Sean.