Walt Mankowski on Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:22:12 -0400

Re: Which Dave Rolsky talk do you want to hear?

Way back in May I sent out the following email about Dave Rolsky
coming to give us a technical talk in August.  Well, his talk his
coming up in less than a month, and we need to finalize a topic.

In the first ballot, "Industrial Strength Perl" and "One of the Mason
Talks" were running about a dead heat.  I'm going to reopen the polls
for a few more days to give everyone one last chance to voice their
opinion.  I'll count up all the votes received by 11:59 PM Friday
night, along with the earlier votes, and announce the winner over the
weekend.

Walt