Eric J. Roode on Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:48:12 -0400

Re: Which Dave Rolsky talk do you want to hear?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 12:22:05AM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> In the first ballot, "Industrial Strength Perl" and "One of the Mason
> Talks" were running about a dead heat.  I'm going to reopen the polls
> for a few more days to give everyone one last chance to voice their
> opinion.  I'll count up all the votes received by 11:59 PM Friday
> night, along with the earlier votes, and announce the winner over the
> weekend.

I vote for "Advanced Masonry", even though it's probably a hair over
my head.  Better something that pushes the envelope, I feel.

My second choice would be for the Intro to Mason.

Thanks.

--
Eric J. Roode                                            sdn@comcast.net
$_ = reverse sort $/.r , qw p ekca ts lre reh