Chris Fearnley on Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:26:18 -0500 (EST)

Re: PLUG in Newsweek

On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 10:14:05PM -0500, LeRoy D. Cressy wrote:
> Chris Fearnley wrote:
> > Interestingly this article didn't appear in the print version selling
> > at Barnes & Nobel in Houston (I checked).  Apparently, newsweek only
> > published the Linux story on the East Coast.  Does anyone know how
> > Newsweek publishes their stories?
>
> I picked up a copy at the Wawa this morning.  It is in the issue dated:
> Jan 18, 1999.  They just received their copies this morning, so possibly
> Barnes & Nobel didn't get the latest version yet.

Aha, I looked at January 11.  Arlyn had mentioned it would be published
on the 11th, but I confused date of publication with date stamped on
the cover.  Sorry for the confusion.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary