Roger Scudder on Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:48:47 -0500 (EST)

Re: win98&linux

Hi William...

In a nut shell... the idea is to install windows 98 first making sure to
leave enough
unused disk space for Linux; Configure any plug and play devices via
Windows;
Install Linux;  When installing LILO do NOT install it into the MBR.
Instead, Install
it on the Linux partition.

I have played with several different multi-boot setups over the years.
Currently
I am using a product called System Commander.  SC made it simple to have a 5
system boot setup consisting of Linux, OS/2, Win95, WinNT, and DR-DOS.  A
setup
like this would have been a royal PITA with out it.

Roger