Tracy Nelson on Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:41:54 -0500 (EST)

Re: Linux failure recovery

Vik Bajaj wrote:

> Tracy,
>
> Your first mistake was to attempt an NT dual boot :)

Hey, if you want to help people fix their broken software, you've got to
hang out where the broken software is... ;)

> That aside, you can
> rewrite the MBR using any DOS fdisk program - do an fdisk /mbr.

Hmmm, not sure that would have helped -- my Linux install is on a
separate disk from the M$ stuff.  Thanks, though!

-- Tracy