Vale_Kenny on Thu, 13 May 1999 12:16:07 -0400 (EDT)

Linux Remote access to NT

Hey Folks,
     Here's my Dumb Question of the month...The company I am currently working
for uses NT RAS for dialin access.  However, I have my modem in my Linux box at
home, and have NO desire to put it back in the NT test system.  Especially not
after the work I did configing IP Masq.
So to the question...Is there a way to make Linux appear as an WinX PC for RAS
purposes?  I can't seem to find it in the pages, unless I'm overlooking for
something obvious.
Peace,
Vale