jason and jill on Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:31:07 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Newbie question upgrading Redhat 5.2

> at http://www.cheapbytes.com for $1.99. They also have many other distributions
> at ridiculous prices ($6.99 for the 4-CD full Debian 2.1, for instance). In
> my experience, their service was great & very fast.

Just ordered this Friday.

When I got the cheapbytes CD to upgrade from 1.3 to 2.0, there was a
problem with the cheapbytes cd where the upgrade script was written
before some files were moved around in the distribution, rendering the
script buggy.  I posted about it on one of the debian lists and
cheapbytes corrected the script, contacted me (without me having
contacted them), and spread the fixed script around (pretty damned good
customer service for $1.99!)

Just wondering if anyone got the 2.1 discs and if there are any similar
problems before I get the discs in the mail and use them.

Jason