Eric Windisch on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:01:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] cable modems and IP masquerading

Actually call 1-888-Nunet-me ... they will have DSL offerings in the
Philladelphia/Bucks County areas starting next month.  $600 for installation
and $60 a month.  Unfortunatly, their webpage (www.nni.com) has no information
about  it, you  must call (I am a current subscriber to dialup services and
they gave me a nice little bit of SPAM about it)

- Eric Windisch