Scott R. Myers on Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:47:10 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Ya know, it's a shame..

I mad an earlier comment about my experience and I will concede (if it
wasn't clear before) that Windows does work.  It does have problems though
and they tend to introduce themselve when a lot of changes occur on a system
(the short of the original statement.

But to play devil's advocate, Linux has a steep learning curve for the
Newbie and although it's getting strong support it doesn't provide all the
options for computing for all people.

I run both NT and Linux and frankly I don't see (with the exception of
VMware) that changing anytime soon because it takes both to meet my
computing requirements and I think we'll find that people pick OSs based on
what they need to do and if it has quirks so be it so long as I get my job
done in the end.

l8r.