Greg Lopp on Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:03:29 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Let's take the more ambitious path

You know, this has all been very entertaining to watch - angry emails flying
every which way.  I am very curious though....does anyone still have a copy of
Charles' original question/request.   I'd really like to know what all the fuss
has been about.

Perhaps we can start from here (his exit) on a thread about how not to drive
away the short tempered?