Daniel W. Ottey on Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:14:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Mailing attachments from command line

OH my - silly me!   :-(
Thanks for the correction!

I still have yet to find a suitable solution to my dilema.  The 1 or 2
programs people have mentioned here on the list failed to compile in the
machine I ran it on.  Probbly has nothing to do with the program and
everything to do with the system (the admin is a slacker, and probably
doesn't keep his libraries up-to-date).  Any other advice would be
helpful.  Thanks :-)

Daniel W. Ottey
Sophomore Computer Science Student
Drexel University - Philadelphia, PA