Aaron Brown on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:22:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] DSL

You need to talk to them Mon thru Fri 8am to 6pm.  That is the only time
the sales dept is there.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...